Styloz Fabric and Leather Paint is a water-based acrylic-based paint that is specialized for coating, painting, repainting objects made from canvas, jeans, denim, leather or synthetic fabrics, and the like. Styloz is resistant to various conditions due to its excellent elasticity. Follow the correct usage steps to get perfect results.
- Clean the media that will be painted first
- Shake well before applying
- Apply Styloz with a brush or spray evenly
- Wait for it to dry, then coat 1-2 more times depending on the medium applied
- Do not wear media first before it is completely dry
- For a more matte, gloss, or satin finish, use a Styloz finisher coat or use a Styloz Duller on the final coat
- Some fabrics and leather sometimes have a protective coating from the factory. For that, clean first using Styloz Leather Preparer and Deglazer then rinse and dry.
- To get a transparent result, just use one layer. If you want a solid color, use two layer of Styloz.
Happy working and have a colorful life!
- Available in 30 Ml / 1 Oz and 100 Ml / 4 Oz bottles
- Store in a cool, dry room, well-ventilated and away from sources of heat and ignition. Packaging must be tightly closed.
- Styloz validity period for 40 months on packages that are still tightly closed.
- Material: Acrylic Binder, Additive, Pigment, Water
- Specific Gravity: 1.04-1.28 kg / L
- Viscosity: 3-3.5 dpa
- PH: 8.6-9.5
- Solids: 24-44%
- Spreadability: 8-10 m2 / kg with a thickness of 100 micrometers, use a brush for one layer
- Dry Surface: 15-30 minutes
- Dry Total: 24-36 hours
- Application Method: Brush and spray
- Do not dispose of remaining material in water or soil. Adjust with applicable regulations.
- Harmless product.
- Gloves are recommended. If contacted with eyes or skin, it may cause irritation. Use the product under good ventilation. Do not breathe or inhale the fumes. Avoid contact with skin. Spills on the skin should be removed immediately with a suitable cleanser, soap and water. In case of contact with eyes, wash them immediately with running water and seek medical attention immediately.
- Does not contain heavy metals (mercury and copper).